Latest Sardar Jokes, New Sardar Jokes, Funny Sardar Jokes, Sardar Jokes Jokes In HIndi, darji Jokes, Sardarji Hindi Messege, Jokes, Hindi Messege

Latest Sardar Jokes, New Sardar Jokes, Funny Sardar Jokes, Sardar Jokes Jokes In HIndi, darji Jokes, Sardarji Hindi Messege, Jokes, Hindi Messege
A sardar learning English introduces his family in the party:
Hi! I am sardar,
This is my sardarni,
He is my kid,
and…. she is my kidney.

Sardar saw a very high Airtel Tower
& red light glowing on the top,
seeing this he said €India is developing fast,
see there are traffic signals for Aeroplane in the air


Sardar : Yar meri biwi pani se bohat darti hai.
Friend : Acha wo kaise?
Sardar : Yar kal mein ghar gaya to wo bathtub mai bhi security guard k sath bethi thi.!!


Sardar on phone:
Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking‚¦

No comments:

Post a Comment