AJ Perez Girlfriend: Steph Ayson Mourned on her Boyfriend's Death (Picture)

If there is also one person who was deeply affected by AJ Perez' death, this is his girlfriend named Steph Ayson. Several blog posts said that Steph mourned and heavily cried during her visit at the remains of AJ at La Salle Greenhills.


Steph initially posted "I love you baby @AJPEREZ17". It was then followed by a confession that she opened her twitter to share what she knows about AJ. As quoted,

"Opening my twitter to the public so I could share the AJ I know with everyone. I've always been his fan since I was in grade school, too."

Her latest post featured her picture together with AJ Perez.

The photo of Steph Ayson and AJ Perez can be found right after


Reports said that AJ's remains will be open for public viewing from 9:00PM to 12:00 midnight.


Picture courtesy of @StephAyson

No comments:

Post a Comment