Kris is not leaving The Buzz and ABS CBN

Kris Aquino is not leaving ABS CBN and the Buzz, this is based on the interview of inquirer. When she asked if she will pursue her plans of resigning from The Buzz, this is her response.

"No. No, no," "Actually, if you review carefully what I said, sinabi ko sinabihan ako ng sisters ko na walang quitter sa pamilya. So klaro naman ‘yon. (I am advised by my sisters that there will be no quitter in the family. That was clear) So I will be there on Sunday," she said.

When Kris was asked about her reaction why she was being targeted considering that her brother is a Presidential candidate, Kris said, "Kasi sikat ako... Aminin na natin. ‘Yan naman ang totoo." (Because I am famous, let’s accept it, that’s the reality)

"Kung wala akong pangalan, wala akong naipundar, hindi nila ako papansanin. E engot na ako kung papansinin ko pa sila. So ang papansinin ko na lang ‘yong nagmamahal sa akin” (If I didn’t build my name, I have no properties, I am not famous and no one will notice me. At the same time, I will be stupid if I will mind them, so I am just concerned with the people who love me.)

Kris also denied the claims that Noynoy is having a panic because of the results of SWS surveys, and NoyNoy is only using her fame to gain 2010 Presidential Elections popularity. She added, it is one of the strategies and part of the campaign.

MORE STORIES at: wallyibong.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment