A Surprise In My Mail Box!


Do you know who made this beautiful brooch I´m wearing on this picture? Yes! The wonderful and amazing Petronella from Kraplap and P8accessories !




Yesterday, when I arrived home, I found out this big package from Germany. I was completely surprised and even my cat was curious about it, hehe (he was sniffing the box, I think he was thinking "oh, here´s something yummy!"...).



Well, my cat was right! As here you can see the content was this gorgeous squash!


And here´s the beautiful brooch she also sent me! Can´t wait to try the recipe she included, I´ll be blogging about the results, hehe.



And here I am, showing very proud my new brooch and yummy squash!
Thank you so much dear P8! It was a really big surprise! :)


You can find Petronella´s shops here:
www.kraplap.etsy.com
www.P8Accessories.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment