Serena & Venus Williams in Saree


HEY FRIENDS, THIS PICTURE IS NOT TO SCARE YOU........ just a picture of the world famous tennis stars in SAREE..

World Famous American tennis players Serena Williams & Venus Williams (her sister) , a Serbian player Jelena Jankovic who were dressed themselves in our Indian traditional way - the ‘Saree’, this incident(actually i've to call it as an 'accident') happened during WTA Bangalore Open Tennis Championship in Bangalore this year.


During the interview,

Serena:
I really enjoyed wearing the saree. Although i thought that I would feel very hot but later I was very comfortable wearing it.
Serena: I took an hour to wear saree. I guess I'll practice wear it correctly all alone. I want to wear a saree in gold.
......... last but not least...........she said
Serena: India is one of the most beautiful country and I like its landscape. I love this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment