Strange Statues From Around The World

Few days ago, I found a very interesting website with a lot of very impressive statues from all over the world.


These statues are a great representation of the artistical and cultural concept in different countries, and I thought it would be interesting to share them with you.



What you can see here are a few from my favorites, but you can see a lot more HERE.





This house with the shark really impressed me!



This person floating in the water is really well made!









Oh, a space cow!








This one is really surprising. I love the fact that the statue itself it´s pretty normal, just upside down!













This one made me laugh :)







This one is very cool! I love the colors and shapes.

I hope you enjoyed these statues.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment