My Trip To The Netherlands (Pictures)

I would like to share with you some of the pictures I took during my trip to The Netherlands some weeks ago.

A wide view of the Schipol Airport (Amsterdam).

Here you can see another view of the airport, from the outside. Really nice weather.

This is Amsterdam Centraal Station, really big. It was built in 1889.

This was my view from the hotel room. It was a really peaceful place, very cozy.


I walked a lot and I found some quiet and beautiful neighborhoods, like these ones:





The following pictures were taken near to the Maastricht Train Station. There was a flea market with some interesting things displayed.






Look at this, yummy! :) There was a huge line to buy one.



Some views of the river Maas:






Take a look at these beautiful buildings!:



Some pictures taken from the boat I took through the river Maas. We went to the border with Belgium and back:



This was the place were Craftpaking was celebrated:



And this was the place were the Slavante restaurant was placed, with a wonderful view:


I hope you enjoyed the pictures, I had a great time there :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment