The Treasury I Wanted To Make

Yesterday, I tried to curate a treasury in Etsy but I coulnd´t.
I was so sad that I thought "Ok, I´ll blog it". So I took a screenshot of my poster sketch and here it is, my "treasury".

The lovely artists featured are:

www.iragrant.etsy.com
www.PetitPlat.etsy.com
www.miamiamia.etsy.com
www.emmapardos.etsy.com
www.Kreativlink.etsy.com
www.Sigmosaics.etsy.com
www.swiedebie.etsy.com
www.karuski.etsy.com
www.glasfaden.etsy.com
www.ExoticFlavour.etsy.com
www.lacravatteduchien.etsy.com
www.XbyLeinaNeima.etsy.com
www.FebystanDesigns.etsy.com
www.TheHouseOfMouse.etsy.com


I hope you like my picks and let´s see if I´m luckier the next time.

Thanks for reading!

______________________________

I´m doing a Giveaway! More info HERE. TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment