I have joined Wishpot


A couple of days ago, I joined Wishpot.com and I´m really glad I did.


(From Wishpot.com FAQ)


What is Wishpot?


Wishpot is a free online service that makes it easy to save all the products you're shopping for in one place while enabling you to discover and share those fabulous finds with friends and family.


How does it work?


Wishpot lets you add products from anywhere on the web with the easy to install Wishpot Button. You can share items and lists with friends and family.



I created several lists and added items that I liked from Etsy crafters. My lists are public so everybody can see my picks. I think it´s a good way to promote other artists from Etsy that have a lovely work.


I have added a new widget to my blog too. This tool will let everybody see the things I have on my lists.

Every week, I will change the theme (the widget only displays one list at the time).



If you want to see all my lists, click HERE. And if you want to visit Wishpot, click HERE.


I hope you enjoy this site!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment